“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom”
~ Anais Nin
Today, I have been warmly touched from a lovely friend, belsbror. He’s an extremely talented writer and captures the essence of life wherever his path leads him. I am honored to receive his nomination for this award…yet even these words cannot touch the depth of my appreciation…
Let’s spread the light to others. Here’s what you can do:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
And here are 7 Things About Myself…
1. Watching the sun rise and set
2. Gaze upon the stars and dream
3. Memorize by a warm fire
5. Listening to music
6. Listening to the ocean’s song
7. Making a difference as an educator
This was difficult because everyone around me shines just as bright~
My nominees for the Shine On award are: